Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SnapAV is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, CCTV and networking products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the custom install channel, SnapAV helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, SnapAV is the premier choice for custom installers across the globe. In addition to its Charlotte headquarters, SnapAV has operations in California, Texas, Florida, New York and Taipei, with over 250 employees internationally.
Aisle8, a division of SnapAV, is the company’s division that serves the IT/Datacom market via dedicated sales, service, and marketing resources to competitively position our products in that market.
At SnapAV we engage customers with curiosity, energize them with passion, and execute everything we do with integrity as we create innovative solutions to IMPACT the connected world.
Engage with Curiosity
· Teamwork: Creates a constructive work environment by contributing ideas, being receptive to other’s ideas, and leveraging differences with integrity.
· Communication Skills: Listens intently and displays curiosity, asking questions that lead to an impactful, collaborative environment.
· Decision Making / Problem Solving: Listens to the opinions of others, evaluates problems, and proposes constructive solutions.
Energize with Passion
· Job Knowledge: Learns how the business works and builds expertise while leading others to grow their own skills.
· Managing Work: Sets priorities and determines resource needs to achieve goals efficiently and is accountable for results.
· Develop Motivate: Inspires by sharing knowledge and motivating others to success through self-development.
Execute with Integrity
· Customer Focus: Is a trusted customer advocate, selflessly meeting all internal and external needs with integrity.
· Action Oriented: Passionate about the work and the goals of the company, maintaining high levels of productivity and a positive impact.
· Strategic Agility: Understands the company’s vision, prioritizes their work accordingly and makes knowledgeable decisions.
The Aisle8 Senior Marketing Manager, reporting to the Vice President and General Manager of Aisle8, is responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing plans for the Aisle8 IT/Datacom market in order to attract potential customers as well as retain and grow existing customers. The Senior Aisle8 Marketing Manager is expected to think outside the box in order to manage both technical and analytic challenges as presented within the business while leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and future products/services. The Senior Aisle8 Marketing Manager must combine creative thinking with business analytics to make informed decisions and recommendations for growth through marketing tactics. The position will interact internally with creative personnel, product managers, sales personnel, and executives and must effectively communicate and foster support across all groups. The position will also interact externally with media organizations, advertising agencies, consultants, and other vendors and must negotiate pricing and manage detailed tactical plans.
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.