Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SnapAV is a manufacturer and exclusive source of more than 2,000 installation-friendly audio, video and CCTV products for the residential and commercial integration market. For five years running, SnapAV has been named to the prestigious Inc. 500|5000, a list of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America. In addition to its Charlotte headquarters, SnapAV has offices and distribution centers in Dallas, Fresno, and Taipei, with over 200 employees internationally.
- Impact: It’s your hard work – own it. Demonstrate a bias for action and avoid analysis paralysis. Be responsible for your mistakes and accountable for the results. Do the hard rights – not the easy wrongs.
- Humility: Don’t be a jerk! Show respect for your peers and focus on the common good. Recognize your own limitations and value the perspectives of others.
- Passion: Start a fire! Let your excitement, enthusiasm, and positivity set you ablaze, then watch how that enthusiasm spreads. If you’ve got fire in your belly, let it out – others are ready to feel the burn.
- Curiosity: Chances are that you don’t know everything – and that’s ok! Go ahead and ask those “What ifs” and “Why nots” – that’s how you create “Holy cows!” and “Wows!” Pull the thread and see what you unravel.
- Position Competencies
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
Organization & Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, manages and budgets in an efficient manner. Able to focus on key priorities without direction.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Persistent/Dependable: Demonstrates tenacity and ability to overcome obstacles. Can be relied upon to get the job done with minimal supervision.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and effectively collaborates. Establishes positive team environments that are results oriented.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly understand and absorb new information.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Reporting to the Tech Support Manager the TSS will be responsible for answering dealer inquiries through phone, voicemail and email communication. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivery results. The Technical Support Specialist will partner with various departments to establish point of resolution. The position will require a multitasking, out-of-the-box thinker, efficient and productive go-getter.
- Serves as contributing member of a high performance technical support team by supplying our customers with in field product support via phone and email
- Participates in collaborations with the product development team and provides feedback when necessary
- Provides support to the product development team with sample reviews, testing reports, drawings, documentation review and manual reviews
- Contributes content to the tech support knowledge base
- Participate in product Beta testing and provide feedback
- Act as moderator for SnapAV technical forums
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 Year Excellent Customer Service Experience
- Experience installing technical products (AV, Surveillance, and/or Networking products)
- College Degree
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with SAP
- Previous experience with Citrix
- Previous call center experience
- Strong knowledge of networking, advanced router configuration, DSL and cable modems, voice over IP, firewall configuration, port forwarding, OoS settings and VLAN Configurations
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.