IT Project Manager
Established in 2005 and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, SnapAV is a manufacturer and exclusive source of more than 2,000 audio, video, surveillance and networking products for the residential and commercial integration market. For six years running, SnapAV has been named to the prestigious Inc. 500|5000, a list of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America. In addition to its Charlotte headquarters, SnapAV has operations in, Dallas, Fresno, Thousand Oaks and Taipei, with over 250 employees internationally.
At SnapAV we engage customers with curiosity, energize them with passion, and execute everything we do with integrity as we create innovative solutions to IMPACT the connected world.
Engage with Curiosity
- Creates a constructive work environment by contributing ideas, being receptive to other’s ideas, and leveraging differences with integrity.
- Communication Skills: Listens intently and displays curiosity, asking questions that lead to an impactful, collaborative environment.
- Decision Making / Problem Solving: Listens to the opinions of others, evaluates problems, and proposes constructive solutions.
Energize with Passion
- Job Knowledge: Learns how the business works and builds expertise while leading others to grow their own skills.
- Managing Work: Sets priorities and determines resource needs to achieve goals efficiently and is accountable for results.
- Develop Motivate: Inspires by sharing knowledge and motivating others to success through self-development.
Execute with Integrity
- Customer Focus:Is a trusted customer advocate, selflessly meeting all internal and external needs with integrity.
- Action Oriented: Passionate about the work and the goals of the company, maintaining high levels of productivity and a positive impact.
- Strategic Agility: Understands the company’s vision, prioritizes their work accordingly and makes knowledgeable decisions.
This is a short-term, temporary assignment. Open to W2 or 1099. Third parties agencies not need inquire.
The SAP Project Manager will report to the Director of Business Technology Operations, and is responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation and tracking of our SAP Business One system upgrade. The SAP Project Manager will work on complex problems working with several departments while establishing project timelines and budgets. The SAP Project Manager will also be responsible for establishing and overseeing the execution of testing, validation and training plans. You must be able to work within a highly matrixed environment to manage and drive others to produce exceptional results.
- Managing project timetable, scope, budget, development resources, testing resources and training plans for SAP B1 upgrade
- Assist in implementing and enforcing process guidelines and control management tools for effective business requirements
- Lead SAP solution at a detailed level
- Managing other project tasks concurrently
- Coordinating and building task teams for various project phases including requirements gathering, technical development, and migration.
- Develop communication plans for senior management and business users.
- Have lead small to medium ERP upgrades, or similar projects utilizing full project life-cycle from quotation right through implementation
- 5-7 Years Project Management experience in a matrix environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field of study
- Experience with management of software implementation or upgrade projects.
- Experience in planning, requirements definition, vendor management through implementation of the selected solution.
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teaming skills, ability to work with diverse teams, multiple organizational levels and across business functions.
- Strong skills in problem solving and critical thinking.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- PMP Certification
- 3-5 years’ experience managing ERP implementation and upgrades
- Experience in the manufacturing or distribution industry
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.